Egyptian Mau Breed Council
Egyptian Mau Breed Council Meeting
June 28, 2013 6PM
2. The balloting process – the timing, that a standard should be a standard and not
subject to frequent change.
3. Funding of Breed Councils (Thomas). Discuss what other breed councils do to raise and/or disburse funds,
4. Term of Office (Thomas and Mitchell). Discuss longer term of office and more detailed job description or handbook.
5. Relevancy of breed council membership (Thomas). Discuss members who no longer breed or exhibit, or members who were listed as owner on paper to gain membership.
6. Term of Dues (Mitchell). Discuss why dues due by August, when membership runs December to December, and possibility of changing to something that makes more sense.
7. To increase genetic diversity, get CFA’s assistance in identifying little-used lines from the registry (Wheeldon via Kolencik).
8. Requirements/numbers needed to be shown for color classes (Gregory).